Join our team and let’s make amazing digital products together!
Working @ iThink
We’re serious about the work we do, but we play a lot and have fun while doing it. If you have the same philosophy, you’re the kind of person we want to work with.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software, platforms & mobile applications that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Understand product specifications and user psychology
Create personas through user research and data
Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Knowledge of UI tools
Have a proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
Strong portfolio of design projects
Background in project management and research
Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch)
Analytical mind with a business acumen
Excellent communication skills
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Work closely with the UX designers to develop visually appealing interfaces for any digital platform
- Illustrate design ideas clearly using sketches, flows or storyboards.
- Design graphic user interface for web & mobile or any other digital platform
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Adhere to Brand Guidelines (style standards on fonts, colors and images, etc…)
- Be creative and autonomous
- Have minimum 2 years experience
- Share ideas and work with the team collectively
- Ability to simplify and distill complex ideas into intuitive experiences
- Complete projects within designated deadlines
- Multi-tasks on various design and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be Proficient in Adobe Suite (Knowledge of sketch will be an advantage)
- Have to ability to quickly learn new software, tools and techniques
- Good Knowledge of web (Experience in Mobile app design will be an advantage)
- Be able to take direction and feedback (Positive & Negative)